- Information You Provide To Us. At some Services, in order to use ByNext you have to register. In the course of registration, you will need to provide personal information about yourself such as: name, e-mail address and telephone number. This is the basic information needed to access our service. In order to book we will also require your address and credit card information. For example, booking a premise clean order requires one of our PROs to arrive to your house, for that we need an address. In addition, our service offerings and pricing vary based on your address thus to view those we will require your address.
- Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. We, and our "Partners" who include third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution or other partners may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access, or in connection with, our Services. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Service (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see our Section titled Cookies, and Other User and Ad-Targeting Technologies for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
- Geo-location Information. If you are accessing a Service from a mobile device or through a mobile application, you may be asked to share your precise (GPS level) geo-location information with us so we can customize your experience on our Services or on other Services. If you agree to such collection, in most cases, you will be able to turn off such data collection at any time by accessing the privacy settings of your mobile device and/or through the settings in the applicable mobile application.
How We Use the Information We, along with our Partners, may use the Information to:
- Provide and communicate with you about our services or your account with us
- Fulfill your orders and answer any questions regarding them
- Fulfill limitation requests for newsletters and notifications
- Respond to your inquiries, and notify you if you have a new promotion
- Communicate with you about other programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you
- Enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information
- Provide technical support (if needed) to use our applications
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through using our services
- Protect the safety of our users
- Customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the services or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them
- Perform analysis regarding how you use our services or any part of the applications
When you provide information from your social media account, it can help enable us to do things like (1) personalize
your online experience with us within and outside our services, (2) enable you to share your experience and content via
social media services. When you provide information about yourself to us through social media services or other third
party platforms, it may be publicly viewed by other members of these services and we cannot prevent further use of the
information by third parties.
We or a Partner may use "cookies" or similar technologies to associate certain of the Information with a unique identifier that then associates the Information with your device or browser.
Sometimes, we may associate cookies with the Information, including de-identified, "hashed," or anonymous versions of Information you have provided (such as during registration), in order to send or help our Partners send ads and offers based on your presumed interests or demographic information.
We may combine any of the Information we collect, for any of the above purposes, and may sometimes enhance the Information with other information that we obtain from third party sources. Please also be aware that if you choose to submit Information or content for publication (e.g., a letter to our editors, comments sent to our television personalities, a posting to a blog or a discussion board, or a video), we may publish that Information and content, along with other Information about you (such as your name, screen name or location). Likewise, if you register and create a profile with our Service, the screen name you select as well as other content you submit to your profile (e.g., photos, comments, video, reviews) will be displayed publicly on the Service, is searchable, can be found by third parties and may be reused and redistributed by us in our sole discretion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose the Information as follows:
1. To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host our services; (h) maintain databases; (i) send or support online or mobile advertising; and (j) otherwise support our services.
2. In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request.
3. With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or the Services, or violations of our policies, the law, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services.
4. We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit's assets is sold or merged in this way.
5. We may share the Information with 4b Affiliates, so they can provide, improve and communicate with you about their own, or their marketing partners' products and services.
6. We may share the Information with unaffiliated Partners and third parties (e.g., our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that wish to market products or services to you.
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as you use our services and the applications. In the event that you no loger interested in using our services, you can delete your account in any of our applications from Account -> Delete Account. This will remove your account completely and all of your personal information will be deleted, please note that this is irreversible and in the case you are interested in using our services once again, you will be required to sign up once more.
Cookies and Other User and Ad-Targeting Technologies
Partners to help them advertise to you when you visit other websites or mobile applications, and to help them perform
user analytics. These technologies may also be used to analyze how our Users interact with advertising on our Services
and elsewhere, and more generally, to learn more about our users and what services or offers you might prefer to
receive. We describe some of these technologies below.
2. Syncing Cookies and Identifiers We may work with our Partners (for instance, third party ad platforms) to synchronize unique, anonymous identifiers (such as those associated with cookies) in order to match our Partners' uniquely coded user identifiers to our own. We may do this, for instance, to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device, and thus enable us or others to send ads that are more relevant, match Users to their likely product interests, or better synchronize, cap, or optimize advertising.
3. Locally Stored Objects
Services on the 4b Network may employ locally stored objects ("LSOs") and other client side storage tracking technologies in certain situations where they help to provide a better user experience, such as to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies, or in order to target or help our Partners target ads, analyze ad performance, or perform user, website or market analytics. In addition, some, but not all browsers, provide the ability to remove LSOs, sometimes within cookie and privacy settings.
4. Disabling Cookies
We and our Partners may also use "web beacons" or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on a Service or in an email, to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a Service or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that Service. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.). 6. Mobile Device Identifiers and SDKs
We also sometimes use, or partner with publishers, publisher-facing, or app developer platforms that use mobile Software Development Kits ("SDKs"), or use an SDK with a mobile app that we offer, to collect Information, such as mobile identifiers (e.g., IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs), and Information connected to how mobile devices interact with our Services and those using our Services. A mobile SDK is the mobile app version of a web beacon (see "Web Beacons" above). The SDK is a bit of computer code that app developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown, data to be collected, and related services or analytics to be performed. We may use this technology to deliver or help our Partners deliver certain advertising through mobile applications and browsers based on information associated with your mobile device. If you'd like to opt-out from having ads tailored to you in this way on your mobile device, please follow the instructions in the "Your Ad Choices" section below.
By visiting the Service, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the Service through the technologies described above, as well as similar technologies developed in the future, and that we may use such tracking technologies in the emails we send to you.
Our unaffiliated Partners and third parties may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies when you visit our Services and they may have access to information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites or applications when you use the Service. Their use of such tracking technologies is not in our control and is subject to their own privacy policies.
Your Ad Choices Advertising enables us to provide the rich content for which Services on the 4b Network are known, and to provide much of this content free of cost to our Users. Thus, we strive to provide you with ads that are relevant to you and for products you may want. When using a mobile application you may receive tailored in-application advertisements. Depending on your device, you may be able to reset your mobile device's advertising identifier at any time by accessing the privacy settings on your mobile device. In addition, each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices, provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact (or review the applicable privacy web page of) the applicable platform operator.
Other Important Information About Your Privacy
1. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
At this time Services on the 4b Network do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "do not track" instructions.
2. Linked Services
Some of the Services contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
3. Data Security
5. How You Can Access or Correct Information
Access to certain personal Information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our Service, you can access that account to review the Information you provided.
You may also send an e-mail or letter to the following e-mail or street address requesting access to or correction of your personal Information. Please include your registration information for such service such as first name, last name and e-mail address in the request. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
6. How to Contact Us/Opting Out of Marketing Communications
If you have signed up to receive our e-mails and prefer not to receive marketing information from this Service, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive from this Service. If you have signed up to receive text messages from us and no longer wish to receive such messages, you may follow the instructions to stop the delivery of such messages, which may include by replying "STOP" to the received text message.
7. California Residents -- Your California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the business' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Alternately, businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place.
Collection and Use of Children's Personal Information The Site, the App and the Services are intended for general audiences, and ByNext does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children. During the registration process for an Account, ByNext does collect age information, and if users identify themselves as under 13 years of age, ByNext will block such users from providing personal information.
E-mail Communications Upon registration for an Account or using the Services provided by ByNext, we may send you daily or weekly e-mails. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at [support@ByNext.com] and include sufficient information for us to identify your account, including your name, email address and the specifics of your request. However, after you unsubscribe to cease receiving e-mails, ByNext may still contact you via e-mail for administrative or informational purposes, including messages regarding the administration of your account and/or any services or events to which you have registered.